16 – 19 May 2018
(Wed to Sat)
Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center (BITEC)
Opening Hours: 10am – 7pm daily
- Admission is restricted to business and trade professionals only. General public and minors aged 16 and below will not be allowed admission.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days or at BITEC on show days (16 – 19 May 2018) with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers will not be allowed entry into the exhibition.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
About UBM SES
Singapore Exhibition Services, the organiser of MTA2017 / MetrologyAsia2017 has merged with UBM and is now known as UBM SES.
UBM plc is the largest pure-play B2B Events organiser in the world. In an increasingly digital world, the value of connecting on a meaningful, human level has never been more important. At UBM, our deep knowledge and passion for the industry sectors we serve allow us to create valuable experiences where people can succeed. At our events people build relationships, close deals and grow their businesses. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors – from fashion to pharmaceutical ingredients. These global networks, skilled, passionate people and market-leading events provide exciting opportunities for business people to achieve their ambitions.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; for UBM corporate news, follow us on Twitter at @UBM, UBM Plc LinkedIn
Please visit www.ubm.com/global-reach/UBM-Asia for more information about our presence in Asia.