MTA SERIES OF EVENTS
4 – 7 July 2017
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
MTA VIETNAM is the largest and most relevant manufacturing event in the country, bringing to the local industry the latest and greatest range of manufacturing solutions available in the global marketplace.
MTA HANOI 2017
11 - 13 October 2017
International Center for Exhibition (I.C.E), Hanoi, Vietnam
Connect with the manufacturing community in North Vietnam at MTA HANOI - another well-received platform for souring and networking by the industry.
3D Printing @ MTA
3D printing or Additive Manufacturing (AM) is revolutionising business opportunities. The evolution of new materials and applications not only allows more flexibility and cost reduction, but also fabrication of highly customised products.
Some of the confirmed exhibitors include:
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING INNOVATION CENTRE (AMIC) – NANYANG POLYTECHNIC
- EOS SINGAPORE
- EYE-2-EYE COMMUNICATIONS
- IMAGE TRANSFORMS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- INTEC PRECISION
- NATIONAL ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING INNOVATION CLUSTER (NAMIC)
- SLM SOLUTIONS SINGAPORE
- UCT ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING CENTER
Value-Added Programme for Participants with the 3D Printing Technology Tour
Guided tours will be conducted to bring visitors through live demonstrations and talks by leading brands on the latest and best-selling 3D printing systems available in the market.
Learning Programme @ the 3D Printing Seminar
This seminar is added to further enrich and enhance the programme and experience for both visitors and exhibitors. Exhibitors of 3D Printing @ MTA2017 are invited to be a part of this programme and are encouraged to present topics that cover:
- High resolution 3D scanning techniques for high quality manufacturing
- Overcoming AM integration challenges in mass production
- Technology updates in metal printing and laser sintering for industrial grade final part manufacturing
- Techniques in developing supply chains for advanced materials etc.
- Cost reduction strategies for rapid prototyping
- Case Studies of successful and cost effective AM integration from:
- Medical / Dental
- Optical & PE Manufacturing
- New Opportunities in Printing Bureaus and Scanning/File Creation
Presence of Research & Training Institutions in Singapore
AT MTA2015, two key research & training institutions in Singapore showcased their 3D printing expertise.
This 3D Printed Aircraft which was designed and built by Additive Manufacturing Innovation Centre (AMIC) was showcased at MTA2015.
The 3D Printed Concept Car (NTU Venture 8) by the Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) attracted many visitors at MTA2015.
- 3D Model Software
- 3D Scanner
- 3D Simulation
- 3D Model Verification & Slicing
- 3D Printer
- 3D Model Design & Prototyping Service
- 3D Printing Bureaus
- IP & Legal Services / Funding Bodies
- Training Institutions / R&D Centres / Associations