MTA SERIES OF EVENTS
4 – 7 July 2017
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
MTA VIETNAM is the largest and most relevant manufacturing event in the country, bringing to the local industry the latest and greatest range of manufacturing solutions available in the global marketplace.
MTA HANOI 2017
11 - 13 October 2017
International Center for Exhibition (I.C.E), Hanoi, Vietnam
Connect with the manufacturing community in North Vietnam at MTA HANOI - another well-received platform for souring and networking by the industry.
4 – 7 April 2017
Opening Hours: 10.30am – 6pm
- Admission is restricted to business and trade professionals only. General public and minors aged 16 and below will not be allowed admission.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days or at Singapore Expo on show days (4 – 7 April 2017) with your business card.
- Online pre-registration will only start in November 2016.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers will not be allowed entry into the exhibition and conference.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
About Singapore Exhibition Services Pte Ltd
Set up in 1976, Singapore Exhibition Services (SES) has established itself as one of the most innovative and respected exhibition and conference organisers in Asia. A pioneer in the Singapore exhibition industry, SES events have served as important platforms for companies aiming to forge new business contacts in Asia. With a portfolio of international tradeshows already serving the Communications, Engineering, Machinery and Lifestyle industries, SES continues to develop new events to meet market needs. SES events consistently attract a high level of overseas participation with foreign exhibitors accounting for almost 80% of the show floor. SES is a member of Allworld Exhibitions Alliance, a global network with over 50 offices worldwide.
Singapore Exhibition Services (SES) has attained the status of a bizSAFE Level 3 enterprise in September 2011. A nation-wide initiative launched by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) to advocate a safe and healthy workplace, bizSAFE is a thorough programme that assists companies build up their workplace safety and health (WSH) capabilities to reach certified standards.
For more information, please visit www.sesallworld.com.