MTA SERIES OF EVENTS
4 – 7 July 2017
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
MTA VIETNAM is the largest and most relevant manufacturing event in the country, bringing to the local industry the latest and greatest range of manufacturing solutions available in the global marketplace.
MTA HANOI 2017
11 - 13 October 2017
International Center for Exhibition (I.C.E), Hanoi, Vietnam
Connect with the manufacturing community in North Vietnam at MTA HANOI - another well-received platform for souring and networking by the industry.
Fees & Registration
The fees entitle you access to the registered track, tea breaks, networking lunches, proceedings and the MTA2017 exhibition.
|Early Bird Rate
Register & pay by
31 Mar 2017
1 – 6 April 2017
|Overseas Delegate||Local Delegate* (includes 7% GST)||Overseas Delegate||Local Delegate* (includes 7% GST)|
|2-Day Conference Pass||$1,050||$1,123.50||$1,350||$1,444.50|
*A 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all companies in Singapore.
Closing Date for Pre-Registration – 31 March 2017
After this date, please register personally on-site at Singapore Expo, Max Atria, Level 2, on 4 April 2017 (8am onwards). Onsite registration is subjected to space availability.
How to Register?
|Register online here.|
|Download the registration form here.
For multiple registrations, please make copies of the form. Complete the form and submit it via email to Cheryl@sesallworld.com.
SINGAPORE EXHIBITION SERVICES PTE LTD
10 Kallang Avenue
#09-16, Aperia Tower 2
Attention: Smart Manufacturing Asia 2017
|Please direct enquiries Cheryl Choy at +65 6233 6623 or email Cheryl@sesallworld.com|
Please quote Smart Manufacturing Asia 2017 and confirmation number when making remittance payment.
- Credit card
- Cheque (drawn on a Singapore bank account), in Singapore Dollars only made payable to Singapore Exhibition Services Pte Ltd.
Please send it to:
Singapore Exhibition Services Pte Ltd
10 Kallang Avenue, #09-16, Aperia Tower 2, Singapore 339510
- Telegraphic Transfer in Singapore Dollars to include SGD40 to the total fees to cover bank charges. All bank telegraphic transfers must reach SES by 31 March 2017 for your seat to be confirmed. Please email payment advice to email@example.com
Our banker : Standard Chartered Bank
Battery Road Branch
6 Battery Road #01-01 Singapore 049909
Account number : 01-060-2565-1
Swift code : SCBLSGSGXXX
Bank code : 7144
Branch code : 001
Cancellations / Substitutions
Substitutions or registration fee refunds should be made in writing before 3 March 2017. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge and all bank charges to be borne by the registrant. No refunds will be provided for cancellations or no shows after this date.
- A confirmation notice will be sent via email to all registrants only after full payment has been received. Please contact Ms Cheryl Choy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive any confirmation one week prior to the event
- Attendance will only be allowed upon full receipt of payment.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any delegate as it deems fit.
- The organiser will make every attempt to accommodate all registered delegates. However it reserves the right to stop registration before the closing date in the event of a full house. In the event of a full house, the organiser will contact unsuccessful delegates to arrange for a refund of any registration fees that may have been paid
- Should there be a need to cancel the event, the organiser will refund delegates for registration fees paid, and will not be held responsible for any travel and/or accommodation costs incurred.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, singlet or slippers will not be allowed entry. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates who are not properly dressed.
Do you have any queries?
Please contact the conference team now.