MTA SERIES OF EVENTS
4 – 7 July 2017
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
MTA VIETNAM is the largest and most relevant manufacturing event in the country, bringing to the local industry the latest and greatest range of manufacturing solutions available in the global marketplace.
MTA HANOI 2017
11 - 13 October 2017
International Center for Exhibition (I.C.E), Hanoi, Vietnam
Connect with the manufacturing community in North Vietnam at MTA HANOI - another well-received platform for souring and networking by the industry.
About The Exhibition
When and where will MTA2017 be held?
What are the opening hours of MTA2017?
Who is the organiser of MTA2017?
UBM plc is the largest pure-play B2B Events organiser in the world. In an increasingly digital world, the value of connecting on a meaningful, human level has never been more important. At UBM, our deep knowledge and passion for the industry sectors we serve allow us to create valuable experiences where people can succeed. At our events people build relationships, close deals and grow their businesses. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors – from fashion to pharmaceutical ingredients. These global networks, skilled, passionate people and market-leading events provide exciting opportunities for business people to achieve their ambitions.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; for UBM corporate news, follow us on Twitter at @UBM, UBM Plc LinkedIn
Please visit www.ubm.com/global-reach/UBM-Asia for more information about our presence in Asia.
About The Conference
What are the conferences and seminars under MTA?
The Precision Engineering Centre of Innovation (PE COI) Annual Conference and the International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering (icOPEN), both having seen highly successful editions, will return to debate on latest trends and issues facing the precision engineering industry.
The National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster (NAMIC) will present the AM Aerospace Summit to discuss the latest developments in Additive Manufacturing capabilities for the aerospace sector.
How do I obtain a copy of the conference proceedings?
What is the full range of media opportunities available for exhibitors?
Covering MTA2017 as a Member of the Media
Is admission to the exhibitions and conference free to members of the press?
* Please note that media badges are only issued to editorial staff including bureau chiefs, publishers, correspondents, editors, journalists, producers, web journalists, accredited camera and video crew, etc. Freelance camera crew, writers, photographers and writers must present proof of assignment by accredited media outlet.
Press badges will not be issued to non-editorial staff including analysts, CEOs, VPs, general managers, managing directors, sales, marketing, media managers, public relations and promotions representatives. This list is not exhaustive and we may refuse admission at our discretion.
How do I obtain a press badge to cover the event?
What areas of access will the press badge get me?
What services will I get as a registered member of the media?
- Updates on the event
- Use of the media centre during the exhibition, which provides:
- Media registration and badge collection
- Media kits, conference programmes proceedings and show catalogue (depending on stock availability)
- Daily schedule of key events
- Computer terminals with internet connection and LAN points for laptops for your use
- Public relations personnel to assist in contacting exhibitors and other key officials for interviews